8.29.2007

Blog Bounce

Sometimes I stumble upon blogs that make me sit here for a minute. I visited Nah Right tonight, and after watching their video embed, the heads in The Real gave me pause and left me smiling.

Hip Hop is the Single Most Destructive Force in Society


Site contributor Jeff Rosenthal has made his way onto Funny or Die's "Choices" series hosted by Jessica St. Clair and posted by This Just In. "Real Jobs" be damned.

Choices: Bullies Vs. Sissies
Choices: Technology Vs. Communication

Which lead me back to a recent conversation about a particular Boondocks intro and argument(right before I was scolded via my mobile telephone unit by a former stranger for sitting under a bridge). I thought it somehow fitting for this soliloquy.

The Boondocks: Rummy explains technology


No comments: