2.29.2008

Checkmate


Relegate me to the geek table in the internet lunchroom if you'd like, but I've been playing chess online like it's my job. In fact, I wish that it was my job.

I know that there are those of you that play against your computer from time to time (thanks for the hints and undo options Mac!), but playing against other people is always more fun and generally includes a gang of trash talk.

Bring it to the TrailerParkNinja at gameknot for a correspondence based smack down...
I just signed up today; you should chess it too.

Internet Chess Club | Free Internet Chess Server

Come get some.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are, in fact, no longer playing like it is your job. Nor are you talking trash.

I hope you have some tricks up your sleeve, because you are about to face complete decimation.