10.15.2008

Hitchin' a Ride

I'm moving down south in less than two weeks, and our transportation has come into question because my Mini's transmission was allegedly made by German children. That being the case, I am looking into alternate means to the aforementioned end. After much search and debate, I'm pretty sure that I've found a best case scenario in the work of Robert Nightingale.




From the Designer:
"For best results position yourself at traffic lights, railway stations or air hangers. Subtly wait for the opportune moment (which is precisely 7 seconds before the initial point of acceleration) and attach the product as firmly as possible to the host vehicle (a brief run up usually does the trick), paying attention to ground clearance for ones feet and enjoy the ride…"

No comments: