7.06.2007

Some Silliness

I think I might be down for some late night swimming in the near future. I was looking for something colorful but formal, and I came accross High Tide Heels. My gut tells me to stick with the classic black, mostly because I think the orange might make my feet look big. I can't wait to take these babies for a spin up and down some stairs after a martini!





iPone Day! Music By Jesse Novak




Derek & Simon: The Show - Sweet Tits (Directed by Bob Odenkirk)




Brad Neely - American Moments of Maybe (Fuckin' Yeah!)





Since I was obviously unable to attend the festivities at First Ave, I give you my personal favorite Dance Off. Sage Francis serves an Epitaph intern in the parking lot. Admission? $1, winner takes all.



The thrilling conclusion...




Digg!

No comments: